Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brentford 21:39 - Nov 27 with 2546 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Brentford on 21:42 - Nov 27 with 2534 viewsm14_blue

Whoops!
Brentford on 21:43 - Nov 27 with 2520 viewsVaughan8

Their fans forum must be having a meltdown just about now.......
Brentford on 21:46 - Nov 27 with 2504 viewsgtsb1966

Guess which idiot turned it off at 0-2
Brentford on 21:49 - Nov 27 with 2487 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Brentford on 21:46 - Nov 27 by gtsb1966

Guess which idiot turned it off at 0-2

half of loftus road

edit - brainfart
[Post edited 27 Nov 2017 21:57]
Brentford on 08:53 - Nov 28 with 2323 viewspoppiesman

Hope all those QPR 'fans' that walked out at 2-0 are proud of themselves and I'm glad they missed the comeback.
Reminds me a few years ago at Portman Road when Coventry made it 2-2 in the 94th minute and hundreds of Town fans walked out, yet within 30 seconds Pablo Counago scored to make it 3-2. My Dad and I were about the only ones left in our row to see and cheer the winner!
You should never leave before the final whistle no matter what the score is, within reason.
Brentford on 08:57 - Nov 28 with 2318 viewsPJH

Brentford on 08:53 - Nov 28 by poppiesman

Hope all those QPR 'fans' that walked out at 2-0 are proud of themselves and I'm glad they missed the comeback.
Reminds me a few years ago at Portman Road when Coventry made it 2-2 in the 94th minute and hundreds of Town fans walked out, yet within 30 seconds Pablo Counago scored to make it 3-2. My Dad and I were about the only ones left in our row to see and cheer the winner!
You should never leave before the final whistle no matter what the score is, within reason.

I was thinking about that for the QPR fans.

Just imagine being a Man C fan who walked out early when they were losing to QPR and then ended up winning the League for the first time in 44 years or whatever.
Brentford on 09:00 - Nov 28 with 2311 viewsJimmyJazz

Brentford on 08:53 - Nov 28 by poppiesman

Can't stand all those Town 'fans' that no matter what the score will leave at about the 85th minute. Why bother coming at all?

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Brentford on 09:02 - Nov 28 with 2310 viewschristiand

Couldn't believe that scoreline when I looked this morning. Brentford had that game in the bag when I stopped watching with a couple of minutes to go.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Login to get fewer ads

Brentford on 09:07 - Nov 28 with 2303 viewshype313

Brentford on 08:57 - Nov 28 by PJH

I was thinking about that for the QPR fans.

Just imagine being a Man C fan who walked out early when they were losing to QPR and then ended up winning the League for the first time in 44 years or whatever.

Think the worst one has to be all those Liverpool fans who left at half time in Istanbul.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Brentford on 09:49 - Nov 28 with 2277 viewspoppiesman

Brentford on 09:00 - Nov 28 by JimmyJazz

Can't stand all those Town 'fans' that no matter what the score will leave at about the 85th minute. Why bother coming at all?

Especially when history shows that more goals are scored in the last 5 minutes of games then at any other 5 minutes spells during games.
I know its a ploy to beat the traffic, but I would rather sit in traffic for half n hour or even an hour, than miss a last minute equaliser or winner.
Some always leave early regardless of what the score is at the time.
You see it all the time on TV matches too, very annoying for the fans that rightfully stay to the end, but have to move to let the fans walk past their seats!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024