Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know it is all a bit of a pantomime 09:02 - Sep 11 with 1478 viewsGeoffSentence

and is scripted and no-one really gets hurt, but I hope nothing goes wrong with Norwood's wresttling night. It would be a right bvgger if he picked up and injury doing it.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I know it is all a bit of a pantomime on 09:03 - Sep 11 with 1469 viewsKieran_Knows

He's not actually wrestling though, is he?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I know it is all a bit of a pantomime on 09:05 - Sep 11 with 1453 viewsBigManBlue

They're just teeing up Holt vs Norwood at Wrestlemania - def info.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

I know it is all a bit of a pantomime on 09:13 - Sep 11 with 1415 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I know it is all a bit of a pantomime on 09:03 - Sep 11 by Kieran_Knows

He is an enforcer. So sort of like a referee/bodyguard sort of thing. He wont be jumping off the top rope with a steel chair, don't reckon the club would let him.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

I know it is all a bit of a pantomime on 09:13 - Sep 11 with 1406 viewsGeoffSentence

I know it is all a bit of a pantomime on 09:03 - Sep 11 by Kieran_Knows

According to the EADT he is "entering the ring", though on closer inspection that appears to be for a "cameo".

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I know it is all a bit of a pantomime on 09:15 - Sep 11 with 1395 viewsMrTown

He'll probably give someone a shove or a slap etc, very much the way Wayne Rooney did once at a WWE show.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

I know it is all a bit of a pantomime on 09:15 - Sep 11 with 1386 viewsBigManBlue

I know it is all a bit of a pantomime on 09:15 - Sep 11 by MrTown

He'll probably give someone a shove or a slap etc, very much the way Wayne Rooney did once at a WWE show.

I know it is all a bit of a pantomime on 09:37 - Sep 11 with 1325 viewskinnockers

It may be scripted but there are plenty of real dangers for wrestlers.

When I was at uni in the 60s, I helped pay my way through life wrestling as the Tredegar Tiger at holiday parks on the South Wales coast. But one fateful day, as I was attempting quite a tricky manoeuvre, I slipped and fractured several vertebrae. The sound of the children's jeers has haunted me ever since.

Let's hope the same does not happen to Mr Norwood.

Former leader of the Labour Party / Newsround Editor

I know it is all a bit of a pantomime on 20:18 - Sep 11 with 1165 viewsbritbiker

I know it is all a bit of a pantomime on 09:15 - Sep 11 by BigManBlue

If thats Rick Flair he was probably the funiest wrestler during the WWF era. The way he used to calapse several seconds after being hit was a thing of beauty. Often thought grant holt used to copy him.
Login to get fewer ads

I know it is all a bit of a pantomime on 09:08 - Sep 12 with 890 viewsPositivelyPortman

That’s not true is it? You’ve properly spoilt it for me now, if it really is scripted.
I’m thinking twice about going now.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

I know it is all a bit of a pantomime on 09:24 - Sep 12 with 864 viewsBigManBlue

I know it is all a bit of a pantomime on 20:18 - Sep 11 by britbiker

If thats Rick Flair he was probably the funiest wrestler during the WWF era. The way he used to calapse several seconds after being hit was a thing of beauty. Often thought grant holt used to copy him.

He's made a career out of simulating contact so I always thought wrestling would be the perfect fit for Holt.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024