Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rotherham Boss Wouldn't Be Surprised If Ward Rejoined Town 17:05 - Oct 18 with 1454 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/37009/rotherham-boss-wouldnt-be-surprise

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Rotherham Boss Wouldn't Be Surprised If Ward Rejoined Town on 17:18 - Oct 18 with 1397 viewsJ2BLUE

I hope not. We don't need him in league one and I hope we would look at better players if we go up. Unless he's another one who is a different player with the shackles taken off.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Rotherham Boss Wouldn't Be Surprised If Ward Rejoined Town on 17:27 - Oct 18 with 1381 viewswkj

Rotherham Boss Wouldn't Be Surprised If Ward Rejoined Town on 17:18 - Oct 18 by J2BLUE

I hope not. We don't need him in league one and I hope we would look at better players if we go up. Unless he's another one who is a different player with the shackles taken off.

I have a funny feeling he might well be, part of me wants to see what he can do in a different system, I would be all for a short deal with an option, even if we are well covered in that position. Gives some of the fringe players more room to go have a kick about on loan.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Rotherham Boss Wouldn't Be Surprised If Ward Rejoined Town on 18:22 - Oct 18 with 1282 viewsIpswichKnight

Is he better than the likes of Dobra, El Mis, Huws, Nolan, Skuse, Downes, Dozzell, Nydam, Lankester and Judge? No he's not and he will be another wage which we don't need when we could get in another striker or defender. Don't waste our money on another midfielder we don't need.
Rotherham Boss Wouldn't Be Surprised If Ward Rejoined Town on 19:04 - Oct 18 with 1211 viewsSuperblue95

*shudders*

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Rotherham Boss Wouldn't Be Surprised If Ward Rejoined Town on 19:35 - Oct 18 with 1177 viewsFixed_It

Rotherham Boss Wouldn't Be Surprised If Ward Rejoined Town on 18:22 - Oct 18 by IpswichKnight

Is he better than the likes of Dobra, El Mis, Huws, Nolan, Skuse, Downes, Dozzell, Nydam, Lankester and Judge? No he's not and he will be another wage which we don't need when we could get in another striker or defender. Don't waste our money on another midfielder we don't need.

IIRC Bryan Klug was with him at Spurs and he was used as a wing-back there. There is no-one else suitable to cover KVY if that is a system PL wants to persist with. Just a thought.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Rotherham Boss Wouldn't Be Surprised If Ward Rejoined Town on 19:35 - Oct 18 with 1168 viewsfactual_blue

I'm surprised Paul Anderson is still playing football, particularly with his leading role in Peaky Blinders.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024