Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Emmanuel-Thomas started as one of a front two for Livingston yesterday 13:16 - Oct 26 with 1083 viewsWeWereZombies

They lost to Rangers , he missed an open goal.

I think the commentator gave an exasperated sigh after using his JET (and those are the three letters on the back of his shirt) nickname as he watched him lumbering forward to get there too late to join in an attack. But he did last until the eighty fifth minute before he was substituted, Jermaine Defoe only managed sixty five...and scored the second Rangers goal on sixteen.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/54686474

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Emmanuel-Thomas started as one of a front two for Livingston yesterday on 13:21 - Oct 26 with 1037 viewsStokieBlue

JET looks massive.

Brilliant finish from Defoe there.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Emmanuel-Thomas started as one of a front two for Livingston yesterday on 13:23 - Oct 26 with 1023 viewsSwansea_Blue

Jermain Defoe! Is it 2010 again? I thought he'd hung his boots up ages ago.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Emmanuel-Thomas started as one of a front two for Livingston yesterday on 13:25 - Oct 26 with 1007 viewsDanTheMan

Emmanuel-Thomas started as one of a front two for Livingston yesterday on 13:23 - Oct 26 by Swansea_Blue

Me too, not only still going but did very well for Rangers last year.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Emmanuel-Thomas started as one of a front two for Livingston yesterday on 13:26 - Oct 26 with 1014 viewsWeWereZombies

Emmanuel-Thomas started as one of a front two for Livingston yesterday on 13:21 - Oct 26 by StokieBlue

JET looks massive.

Brilliant finish from Defoe there.

SB

Thirty eight years old but looks like he can keep in shape, I remember being the North Stand Lower almost directly in line with a shot he buried against us (might have the October 2000) and he was so quick is was astonishing.

Emmanuel-Thomas started as one of a front two for Livingston yesterday on 13:31 - Oct 26 with 986 viewsGarv

Emmanuel-Thomas started as one of a front two for Livingston yesterday on 13:23 - Oct 26 by Swansea_Blue

One of my favourite ever PL players. Pure finisher with either foot and lightning quick. That goal yesterday was class.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Emmanuel-Thomas started as one of a front two for Livingston yesterday on 13:32 - Oct 26 with 987 viewsFixed_It

Emmanuel-Thomas started as one of a front two for Livingston yesterday on 13:26 - Oct 26 by WeWereZombies

Thirty eight years old but looks like he can keep in shape, I remember being the North Stand Lower almost directly in line with a shot he buried against us (might have the October 2000) and he was so quick is was astonishing.

Opening game of the season wasn't it? I remember it well - cracking goal. It wasn't 2000 - a couple of years later I think - assuming we're talking of the same goal.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2020 13:34]

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Emmanuel-Thomas started as one of a front two for Livingston yesterday on 13:36 - Oct 26 with 962 viewshype313

Christ, if he can carve a career out of professional football with that belly, then there's hope for all of us yet.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Emmanuel-Thomas started as one of a front two for Livingston yesterday on 13:59 - Oct 26 with 913 viewsGarv

Emmanuel-Thomas started as one of a front two for Livingston yesterday on 13:32 - Oct 26 by Fixed_It

Opening game of the season wasn't it? I remember it well - cracking goal. It wasn't 2000 - a couple of years later I think - assuming we're talking of the same goal.

Filmed using a potato but assume it's this one

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Login to get fewer ads

Emmanuel-Thomas started as one of a front two for Livingston yesterday on 14:02 - Oct 26 with 902 viewsWeWereZombies

Emmanuel-Thomas started as one of a front two for Livingston yesterday on 13:32 - Oct 26 by Fixed_It

Could well be, I looked up a game from October 2000 where Defoe scored in the ninetieth to give West Ham a 2-3 away victory but the game I remember is one he scored early on. Probably the one you refer to when he had reached the ripe old age of twenty...

Emmanuel-Thomas started as one of a front two for Livingston yesterday on 14:50 - Oct 26 with 795 viewsbournemouthblue

Emmanuel-Thomas started as one of a front two for Livingston yesterday on 14:02 - Oct 26 by WeWereZombies

Could well be, I looked up a game from October 2000 where Defoe scored in the ninetieth to give West Ham a 2-3 away victory but the game I remember is one he scored early on. Probably the one you refer to when he had reached the ripe old age of twenty...

The year they'd been relegated to the Championship? I'd imagine that was 02/03 possibly?

There were a few West Ham fans in the home stands

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Emmanuel-Thomas started as one of a front two for Livingston yesterday on 14:59 - Oct 26 with 771 viewsCoastalblue

Considering JET is not 30 yet it's almost criminal where he is. I guess it just goes to show that natural talent is a relatively small part of what it takes to be a top sportsman, if he had the mindset of a Gerrard or even a Skuse e'd be laying for a top 6 club now.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Emmanuel-Thomas started as one of a front two for Livingston yesterday on 15:23 - Oct 26 with 716 viewsGeoffSentence

Thought it was going to be worse than that. It just bounced back off the post onto his foot, he had no time to react.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024