Quantcast
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scousers booing the national anthem... 23:53 - Aug 4 with 3525 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

What's that all about?

Fair enough, don't sing if you don't want to. But why boo?

Poll: Would love to see one of our midfield contribute 10+ goals. Who is most likely.

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 23:59 - Aug 4 with 2794 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

They chant ‘we’re not English, we are scouse’ too.

All incredibly strange.

Poll: TWTD Exit Poll - Who did you vote for in today's General election

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 00:15 - Aug 5 with 2751 viewsIllinoisblue

didn't Man Utd fans do similar a few years back, after Becks was crucified by the tabloids for his nation team mishaps.

Not sure what's triggered this scouse outrage.

62 - 78 - 81

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 00:22 - Aug 5 with 2733 viewsJ2BLUE

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 23:59 - Aug 4 by The_Romford_Blue

All incredibly strange.

Christ, imagine being proud of that.

Poll: Would you vote Labour to avoid a Boris led government?

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 01:28 - Aug 5 with 2681 viewsActionMan

Many still identify as being Irish despite being many generations removed and hate England and the English from experience so no shock there. What's more ironic for me is the fact that we're playing the national anthem for two foreign owned teams, playing with less than a handful of English players who's market is more abroad these days than here anyway. Surely we shouldn't bother now?

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 06:55 - Aug 5 with 2428 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Google Liverpool managed decline

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 07:00 - Aug 5 with 2403 viewsPaul_Knows

Liverpool fans in being total and utter c*cks, shocker.

Poll: Need help here guys & girls..... you decide.

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 07:02 - Aug 5 with 2399 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 06:55 - Aug 5 by WestStanderLaLaLa

Was probably the right strategy!

Poll: Would love to see one of our midfield contribute 10+ goals. Who is most likely.

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 07:20 - Aug 5 with 2344 viewsFelstow1978

Why play the national nthemn anyway? Complete anachronism in the modern age. Just like the Monarchy, in fact.

Poll: McCarthy should be made to leave now. No long, painful, acrimonious goodbyes.

Login to get fewer ads

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 07:24 - Aug 5 with 2320 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 01:28 - Aug 5 by ActionMan

Many still identify as being Irish despite being many generations removed and hate England and the English from experience so no shock there. What's more ironic for me is the fact that we're playing the national anthem for two foreign owned teams, playing with less than a handful of English players who's market is more abroad these days than here anyway. Surely we shouldn't bother now?

None of that explains why it should be booed.

Small minded from them.

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 07:28 - Aug 5 with 2297 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 07:20 - Aug 5 by Felstow1978

Why play the national nthemn anyway? Complete anachronism in the modern age. Just like the Monarchy, in fact.

People are entitled to that view, but why boo it?

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 07:50 - Aug 5 with 2222 viewsballycastle

Why are people surprised by Liverpool supporters?
Scousers booing the national anthem... on 07:56 - Aug 5 with 2198 viewsWD19

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 06:55 - Aug 5 by WestStanderLaLaLa

All I get is stuff about Graeme Souness as manager!?
Scousers booing the national anthem... on 07:59 - Aug 5 with 2190 viewsDanTheMan

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 07:56 - Aug 5 by WD19

All I get is stuff about Graeme Souness as manager!?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-16355281

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 08:11 - Aug 5 with 2150 viewsartsbossbeard

Outraged by everything, ashamed of nothing.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 08:45 - Aug 5 with 2073 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 07:59 - Aug 5 by DanTheMan

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-16355281

Woooosh.

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 08:48 - Aug 5 with 2060 viewsFtnfwest

You’re never going to understand this are you? You see it’s not their fault.
Scousers booing the national anthem... on 08:50 - Aug 5 with 2043 viewsDanTheMan

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 08:45 - Aug 5 by Marshalls_Mullet

Woooosh.

It's early.

Actually I probably still wouldn't have noticed later.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 08:54 - Aug 5 with 2016 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 08:45 - Aug 5 by Marshalls_Mullet

Woooosh.

What?!

How is that a "woooosh"? He has linked the explanation to "managed decline" to a question about it!

EDIT: Oops, just re-read. I deserve the woosh too. I understand now!
[Post edited 5 Aug 2019 8:55]

Poll: Should there be a second referendum?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 08:59 - Aug 5 with 1985 viewsRadlett_blue

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 07:28 - Aug 5 by Marshalls_Mullet

People are entitled to that view, but why boo it?

Agreed, but why play the National anthem before a game of football? So American.

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 09:16 - Aug 5 with 1928 views26_Paz

They really are a strange bread. There's some weird mentality up there that I just don't understand.
Scousers booing the national anthem... on 09:21 - Aug 5 with 1899 viewsjacko77

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 09:16 - Aug 5 by 26_Paz

They really are a strange bread. There's some weird mentality up there that I just don't understand.

Warburtons maybe!
Scousers booing the national anthem... on 09:24 - Aug 5 with 1883 views26_Paz

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 09:21 - Aug 5 by jacko77

Warburtons maybe!

Haha, good spot!
Scousers booing the national anthem... on 09:26 - Aug 5 with 1869 viewsmrshallisfit

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 07:02 - Aug 5 by Marshalls_Mullet

Was probably the right strategy!

That just about sums you up.
Scousers booing the national anthem... on 09:27 - Aug 5 with 1863 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 23:59 - Aug 4 by The_Romford_Blue

All incredibly strange.

Going for independence. Them, and Cornwall.

Poll: If it meant ITFC owning their own ground.

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 10:29 - Aug 5 with 1751 viewsmuccletonjoe

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 01:28 - Aug 5 by ActionMan

If they want to play in the league of Ireland, surely they are more than welcome. They can sing the Irish national anthem before every game if they want

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2020