Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does Fiona Bruce get better looking each week? (n/t) 22:52 - Feb 28 with 1261 viewsFootballpete

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

Does Fiona Bruce get better looking each week? (n/t) on 22:59 - Feb 28 with 1251 viewsbournemouthblue

Nope, just better make up maybe?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: So how likely is it Taylor will need surgery?

Does Fiona Bruce get better looking each week? (n/t) on 23:01 - Feb 28 with 1240 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I want to know what happens if the people lose the people's vote!

Poll: A friend/neighbour tells you they are struggling with lack of human contact. You

Does Fiona Bruce get better looking each week? (n/t) on 23:05 - Feb 28 with 1235 viewsFootballpete

Does Fiona Bruce get better looking each week? (n/t) on 23:01 - Feb 28 by BanksterDebtSlave

The remain campaign couldn’t have chosen a more patronising slogan. The whole thing is an absolute joke.

Does Fiona Bruce get better looking each week? (n/t) on 23:10 - Feb 28 with 1212 viewscatch74

I want to go on and ask a silly question so she can tell me off.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Does Fiona Bruce get better looking each week? (n/t) on 23:14 - Feb 28 with 1208 viewsbournemouthblue

Does Fiona Bruce get better looking each week? (n/t) on 23:05 - Feb 28 by Footballpete

The remain campaign couldn’t have chosen a more patronising slogan. The whole thing is an absolute joke.

I'm a remainer but you could easily have a No Deal versus May's Deal People's vote

Then the leavers are appeased

It does amuse me that more votes are considered less democratic as a concept though

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: So how likely is it Taylor will need surgery?

Does Fiona Bruce get better looking each week? (n/t) on 23:16 - Feb 28 with 1200 viewsChampionship

Does Fiona Bruce get better looking each week? (n/t) on 23:01 - Feb 28 by BanksterDebtSlave

I hate the argument about 16-18 year olds. "It's their future". No it isn't. It's all our future. I'm 46. Perhaps I should never vote again in case some spotty 16 year old disagrees? What about people who reach the dizzy heights of mid twenties? Is it no longer their future?

I want another vote but this argument really fcking irritates me.
Does Fiona Bruce get better looking each week? (n/t) on 23:24 - Feb 28 with 1185 viewsFootballpete

Does Fiona Bruce get better looking each week? (n/t) on 23:14 - Feb 28 by bournemouthblue

I'm a remainer but you could easily have a No Deal versus May's Deal People's vote

It does amuse me that more votes are considered less democratic as a concept though

In that case there are 17 million people who are then very unhappy. The whole thing is a complete self inflicted mess, and there is no solution I can see.

Does Fiona Bruce get better looking each week? (n/t) on 23:24 - Feb 28 with 1184 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Does Fiona Bruce get better looking each week? (n/t) on 23:14 - Feb 28 by bournemouthblue

I think the term you are looking for is referendum.

Poll: A friend/neighbour tells you they are struggling with lack of human contact. You

Login to get fewer ads

Does Fiona Bruce get better looking each week? (n/t) on 23:27 - Feb 28 with 1177 viewsChampionship

Needs to be a three way vote if hard Brexit is on the ballot. We were told there would be a negotiated deal so not sure why it needs to be on there other than extremist leavers frothing at the mouth.
Does Fiona Bruce get better looking each week? (n/t) on 23:36 - Feb 28 with 1145 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Does Fiona Bruce get better looking each week? (n/t) on 23:27 - Feb 28 by Championship

Needs to be a three way vote if hard Brexit is on the ballot. We were told there would be a negotiated deal so not sure why it needs to be on there other than extremist leavers frothing at the mouth.

If they insist on doing it a 3 option transferrable vote should cover it...hard , govt deal and remain......simple majority so as to be on same terms as the first people's(!) vote.

Does Fiona Bruce get better looking each week? (n/t) on 23:41 - Feb 28 with 1137 viewssoclopath

Sure does especially in those tight jeans she often wears.

Does Fiona Bruce get better looking each week? (n/t) on 09:44 - Mar 1 with 862 viewsSwansea_Blue

A horse walks into a bar

Barman says 'what's with the long face'.....

Completely unrelated to the OP of course, just felt like telling a joke

Poll: What player was the poorer of these two

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2020