Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
After watching the highlights 13:38 - Jan 20 with 1525 viewsBluesquid

What the blazes!

How on earth has Elder not made it to that ball first?

He was infront when the ball was played.

He was then out of position for the second.

Then just after that Dack done him like a kipper and nearly scored.

Great clearance by Collins early on though.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2019 13:40]
After watching the highlights on 13:43 - Jan 20 with 1494 viewsGunnsAirkick

Seems harsh on Kenlock, who actually has more Championship experience than Elder. We can't keep chopping an changing, but Elder doesn't look that convincing to me.
After watching the highlights on 13:50 - Jan 20 with 1476 viewsStNeotsBlue

After watching the highlights on 13:43 - Jan 20 by GunnsAirkick

Seems harsh on Kenlock, who actually has more Championship experience than Elder. We can't keep chopping an changing, but Elder doesn't look that convincing to me.

I'm very positive about the work Lambert is doing at the club but I questioned the point of this loan at the time, seems like a waste of a loan. I think Kenlock is decent enough to do a job for us, Nydam could be the cover at left back.
After watching the highlights on 14:23 - Jan 20 with 1389 viewsGunnsAirkick

After watching the highlights on 13:50 - Jan 20 by StNeotsBlue

I'm very positive about the work Lambert is doing at the club but I questioned the point of this loan at the time, seems like a waste of a loan. I think Kenlock is decent enough to do a job for us, Nydam could be the cover at left back.

I thought it might be something to do with height (after Lambert's comments about us being a small side), but Kenlock is 6ft 1 (Elder is 5ft 11)! I always think of him as being shorter than that for some reason.
After watching the highlights on 14:55 - Jan 20 with 1357 views3_5_2

After watching the highlights on 13:50 - Jan 20 by StNeotsBlue

agree and disagree

We had to get Elder (or someone) as competition / cover for Kenlock with Knudsen apparently going I have only seen him live once v Rotherham and didn't think he was much better than Kenlock but that's only one game

For PL to name Elder to be at fault for both goals is a worry, but maybe PL sees something in him to suit his style of play but basic defending surely has to be the priority

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

After watching the highlights on 16:58 - Jan 20 with 1257 views44_not_out

I suppose we need a new scapegoat now that Spence appears to be off the scene

You’d think Kenlock is the new Maldini. 🤦🏼‍♂️
[Post edited 20 Jan 2019 16:59]
After watching the highlights on 06:23 - Jan 21 with 1060 viewsBonchosBicycle

I thought Elder looked a bit off the pace, especially for the penalty...could just be rusty. But I did think Kenlock looked useful against both Middlesbrough and Millwall. We need cover at LB if Jonas is off so I think he's a decent loan and will have better days, but on what I've seen the last four games I think Myles should be starting ahead of Elder right now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024