Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carrying on from another thread. 19:50 - Jan 28 with 621 viewsSpruceMoose

How many T Shirt cannons do you own? I'm in the market for one, my first one in fact, and I'm looking for one that can comfortably fire kittens a distance of 100 feet or more.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Carrying on from another thread. on 20:01 - Jan 28 with 610 viewsBluefish

Don't buy the one the Orlando magic use it couldn't reach the posh seats. A chick a fil a cow did parachute to my seat though

On a separate note they now make ball launchers from nerf for super lazy dog walkers. My f***ing dog won't bring a ball back though, she runs after it and then comes back without it. What is the point of that?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Carrying on from another thread. on 20:04 - Jan 28 with 597 viewsSpruceMoose

Carrying on from another thread. on 20:01 - Jan 28 by Bluefish

Don't buy the one the Orlando magic use it couldn't reach the posh seats. A chick a fil a cow did parachute to my seat though

On a separate note they now make ball launchers from nerf for super lazy dog walkers. My f***ing dog won't bring a ball back though, she runs after it and then comes back without it. What is the point of that?

Get yourself a mobility scooter mate. Walking is for mugs. The Americans taught me that on day one. It's in the damn constitution!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Carrying on from another thread. on 20:05 - Jan 28 with 593 viewsPecker

Carrying on from another thread. on 20:01 - Jan 28 by Bluefish

You need a clicker.
Carrying on from another thread. on 20:06 - Jan 28 with 586 viewsSpruceMoose

Carrying on from another thread. on 20:05 - Jan 28 by Pecker

You need a clicker.

Or a bigger dog to go collect the dog who won't bring it back.

Carrying on from another thread. on 20:07 - Jan 28 with 583 viewsBluefish

Carrying on from another thread. on 20:04 - Jan 28 by SpruceMoose

Get yourself a mobility scooter mate. Walking is for mugs. The Americans taught me that on day one. It's in the damn constitution!

I had one while off with my knee
Dog loved it but she demanded to ride on it too, lazy bitch

Carrying on from another thread. on 20:08 - Jan 28 with 581 viewswkj

Just the one

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Carrying on from another thread. on 20:08 - Jan 28 with 577 viewsBluefish

Carrying on from another thread. on 20:05 - Jan 28 by Pecker

You need a clicker.

I need a collie instead of a cockapoo

Carrying on from another thread. on 20:14 - Jan 28 with 567 viewsPecker

Carrying on from another thread. on 20:08 - Jan 28 by Bluefish

I need a collie instead of a cockapoo

A dog training treat every time she brings the stick back. Start with short throws and the " lazy bitch " will soon learn. I really am helping with your life problems tonight.
Login to get fewer ads

Carrying on from another thread. on 20:15 - Jan 28 with 565 viewsSpruceMoose

Carrying on from another thread. on 20:14 - Jan 28 by Pecker

A dog training treat every time she brings the stick back. Start with short throws and the " lazy bitch " will soon learn. I really am helping with your life problems tonight.

Don't rule out taking it for a trip behind the barn just yet though.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024