Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
James Wilson has signed a new contract 14:59 - Oct 14 with 4222 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Announced either today or tomorrow.

Not the most exciting def info to break... but gotta start somewhere.

He deserves it though.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

James Wilson has signed a new contract on 15:00 - Oct 14 with 4177 viewsPJH

That is good news and he does deserve it.
James Wilson has signed a new contract on 15:01 - Oct 14 with 4174 viewsKieran_Knows

Good stuff. Presume deal till end of season?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

James Wilson has signed a new contract on 15:02 - Oct 14 with 4161 viewsthatdamgood89

James Wilson has signed a new contract on 15:01 - Oct 14 by Kieran_Knows

Feel it needs to be. Don't think he would cut it in the Championship to be fair

Hey :) Please check out my Ipswich Town F.C podcast 'Talk Of The Town' https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPhPy_79sSvPSugh32vN8qg?view_as=subscriber Available every Wednesday on; YouTube Spotify Buzzsrpout Google Podcasts Itune Podcasts

James Wilson has signed a new contract on 15:05 - Oct 14 with 4141 viewsitfcjoe

How long is the deal TB?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

James Wilson has signed a new contract on 15:16 - Oct 14 with 4057 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

James Wilson has signed a new contract on 15:01 - Oct 14 by Kieran_Knows

Not sure on any of that mate.. I’m new to this def Info stuff.

However, from what I saw with my own eyes I would be shocked if It isn’t a new deal. Will look at tit if wrong, but I’m confident.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

James Wilson has signed a new contract on 15:17 - Oct 14 with 4037 viewsTractorCam

That's actually very exciting def info if you're right! Been f##king superb for us.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

James Wilson has signed a new contract on 15:18 - Oct 14 with 4035 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

James Wilson has signed a new contract on 15:05 - Oct 14 by itfcjoe

How long is the deal TB?

See reply below. Not what I heard but what I saw. So don’t know details.

James Wilson has signed a new contract on 15:18 - Oct 14 with 4029 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

James Wilson has signed a new contract on 15:17 - Oct 14 by TractorCam

That's actually very exciting def info if you're right! Been f##king superb for us.

Hahah. I better be right this is my first chance.

Login to get fewer ads

James Wilson has signed a new contract on 16:52 - Oct 14 with 3663 viewsPhilTWTD

Not true, I'm afraid. I assume you spotted him doing some media earlier but wasn't related to him signing a new deal.
James Wilson has signed a new contract on 16:53 - Oct 14 with 3642 viewsfactual_blue

James Wilson has signed a new contract on 15:16 - Oct 14 by TRUE_BLUE123

Not sure on any of that mate.. I’m new to this def Info stuff.

However, from what I saw with my own eyes I would be shocked if It isn’t a new deal. Will look at tit if wrong, but I’m confident.

Is that you wearing the hat?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

James Wilson has signed a new contract on 16:53 - Oct 14 with 3637 viewsBigManBlue

Pitchfork time!

Shame, would like to see him stay at least the season.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

James Wilson has signed a new contract on 16:57 - Oct 14 with 3603 viewsMullet

James Wilson has signed a new contract on 16:52 - Oct 14 by PhilTWTD

Not true, I'm afraid. I assume you spotted him doing some media earlier but wasn't related to him signing a new deal.

Booooo!

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

James Wilson has signed a new contract on 16:59 - Oct 14 with 3587 viewsJammyDodgerrr

James Wilson has signed a new contract on 15:02 - Oct 14 by thatdamgood89

Feel it needs to be. Don't think he would cut it in the Championship to be fair

Think he would be more than fine in the championship. A smart defender, not just a brute. Plus Chambo will be 35 so will be good to have the rotation option.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

James Wilson has signed a new contract on 17:01 - Oct 14 with 3574 viewsMullet

James Wilson has signed a new contract on 16:59 - Oct 14 by JammyDodgerrr

Think he would be more than fine in the championship. A smart defender, not just a brute. Plus Chambo will be 35 so will be good to have the rotation option.

The thing is, he's been a better than expected rotation option here and now. In the Champ he'd be in need of a late bloom after his injury issues or able to add more to his game.

I like him, but it seems to me his game is perfect for these lower leagues and it'd be a risk expecting more of him.

If we go up we will need quality signings in every third of the pitch and already have a lot of dead weight to shed.

James Wilson has signed a new contract on 17:07 - Oct 14 with 3545 viewsfactual_blue

Well, you know what they say about the messenger....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

James Wilson has signed a new contract on 17:16 - Oct 14 with 3497 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Ffs Phil.

I was at the park with my nephew and he walked in to Portman road with the media guys. I assumed that any media would have just been done at playford road as Monday is a bit early??

Does this mean I am not ITK ??

James Wilson has signed a new contract on 17:21 - Oct 14 with 3451 viewsMullet

James Wilson has signed a new contract on 17:16 - Oct 14 by TRUE_BLUE123

Ffs Phil.

I was at the park with my nephew and he walked in to Portman road with the media guys. I assumed that any media would have just been done at playford road as Monday is a bit early??

It means that the bushes are not best vantage point for anything football related. Something TWTD has known for years.

James Wilson has signed a new contract on 17:27 - Oct 14 with 3426 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

James Wilson has signed a new contract on 17:21 - Oct 14 by Mullet

It means that the bushes are not best vantage point for anything football related. Something TWTD has known for years.

The nephew bit was an excuse. I actually sleep there waiting for def Info.

James Wilson has signed a new contract on 17:43 - Oct 14 with 3350 viewsPhilTWTD

James Wilson has signed a new contract on 17:16 - Oct 14 by TRUE_BLUE123

Ffs Phil.

Not pre-match media as such, hence only a couple of lines from him, more a public appearance type thing.
James Wilson has signed a new contract on 17:49 - Oct 14 with 3316 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

James Wilson has signed a new contract on 17:43 - Oct 14 by PhilTWTD

Not pre-match media as such, hence only a couple of lines from him, more a public appearance type thing.

Well I said today or tomorrow. Maybe Marcus will sort it out tomorrow after seeing this.

You never know in football.

James Wilson has signed a new contract on 19:13 - Oct 14 with 3139 viewsWickets

Well that went well
James Wilson has signed a new contract on 19:40 - Oct 14 with 3048 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

James Wilson has signed a new contract on 19:13 - Oct 14 by Wickets

Well that went well

I tried my best.

I did it for you guys

James Wilson has signed a new contract on 16:08 - Oct 15 with 2467 viewsJammyDodgerrr

James Wilson has signed a new contract on 17:01 - Oct 14 by Mullet

The thing is, he's been a better than expected rotation option here and now. In the Champ he'd be in need of a late bloom after his injury issues or able to add more to his game.

I like him, but it seems to me his game is perfect for these lower leagues and it'd be a risk expecting more of him.

If we go up we will need quality signings in every third of the pitch and already have a lot of dead weight to shed.

What injury issues? He's been fine since he's been here hasn't he?

I think he'd adapt quite well, always looks comfortable on the ball and rarely loses it in the air. I love Toto but still not convinced and we could certainly do worse than Wilson who would be settled at that point.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024