Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
shudder - back to my worse/most embarassing moment as a town fan (n/t) 19:21 - Oct 21 with 2430 viewstextbackup

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

shudder - back to my worse/most embarassing moment as a town fan (n/t) on 19:27 - Oct 21 with 2410 viewsjeera

Opportunity to put it right?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

shudder - back to my worse/most embarassing moment as a town fan (n/t) on 19:28 - Oct 21 with 2400 viewspointofblue

On the plus side I highly doubt this game will be aired live on BBC One.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

shudder - back to my worse/most embarassing moment as a town fan (n/t) on 19:31 - Oct 21 with 2364 viewsPJH

shudder - back to my worse/most embarassing moment as a town fan (n/t) on 19:28 - Oct 21 by pointofblue

On the plus side I highly doubt this game will be aired live on BBC One.

Or BT.

Hopefully we will avoid live TV and get to play it at 3pm on the Saturday.
shudder - back to my worse/most embarassing moment as a town fan (n/t) on 19:50 - Oct 21 with 2302 viewsmonytowbray

Remember it was the first time the fans openly turned on McCarthy in considerable numbers. I remember Jonathan Douglas falling over a lot. I remember half and half scarves. I remember driving home and wondering why I bother. And I remember getting Papa Johns after the game.

The rest of it I’ve blocked from my mind. Too much PTSD.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

shudder - back to my worse/most embarassing moment as a town fan (n/t) on 19:55 - Oct 21 with 2271 viewsSitfcB

shudder - back to my worse/most embarassing moment as a town fan (n/t) on 19:50 - Oct 21 by monytowbray

Remember it was the first time the fans openly turned on McCarthy in considerable numbers. I remember Jonathan Douglas falling over a lot. I remember half and half scarves. I remember driving home and wondering why I bother. And I remember getting Papa Johns after the game.

The rest of it I’ve blocked from my mind. Too much PTSD.

What did you have on your pizza?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

shudder - back to my worse/most embarassing moment as a town fan (n/t) on 19:57 - Oct 21 with 2262 viewsstrikalite

Straight after the replay, Mick Mac should have been sacked...

Outplayed over two games..
shudder - back to my worse/most embarassing moment as a town fan (n/t) on 20:01 - Oct 21 with 2247 viewsPJH

shudder - back to my worse/most embarassing moment as a town fan (n/t) on 19:57 - Oct 21 by strikalite

and then we could have been relegated a season earlier, won division 3 last season and be back in The Championship now.
shudder - back to my worse/most embarassing moment as a town fan (n/t) on 20:49 - Oct 21 with 2106 viewsFixed_It

shudder - back to my worse/most embarassing moment as a town fan (n/t) on 19:57 - Oct 21 by strikalite

I knew it was going to be sh1te when Christophe Berra (of all people) played like a bad Mark Fish throughout the first 15 minutes!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Login to get fewer ads

shudder - back to my worse/most embarassing moment as a town fan (n/t) on 20:55 - Oct 21 with 2084 viewslongtimefan

What should have happened to Sean Dyche then? It only took Lincoln one game to dispose of Premier League Burnley!
shudder - back to my worse/most embarassing moment as a town fan (n/t) on 21:06 - Oct 21 with 2050 viewsstrikalite

shudder - back to my worse/most embarassing moment as a town fan (n/t) on 20:55 - Oct 21 by longtimefan

What should have happened to Sean Dyche then? It only took Lincoln one game to dispose of Premier League Burnley!

It wasn't just purely down to those two games but they confirmed exactly what we were, you can choose your own word...

I will never forget how bad we were at Lincoln. his time was up.
shudder - back to my worse/most embarassing moment as a town fan (n/t) on 21:13 - Oct 21 with 2038 viewsallezlesbleus

I don't think that should rate as your worst / most embarrassing moment. The sad thing is that I almost expected us to go out against them and definitely wasn't surprised when they beat us in the replay.

My worse moments have got to be a couple of the more recent scum defeats...…..and I was at the 9-0 Old Trafford match.

I think we also got beat by BHA in the League Cup, when they were in the 4th division many moons ago, when we were in our prime...….that was a bit embarrassing.
shudder - back to my worse/most embarassing moment as a town fan (n/t) on 21:17 - Oct 21 with 2025 viewsBluespeed225

shudder - back to my worse/most embarassing moment as a town fan (n/t) on 21:13 - Oct 21 by allezlesbleus

I don't think that should rate as your worst / most embarrassing moment. The sad thing is that I almost expected us to go out against them and definitely wasn't surprised when they beat us in the replay.

My worse moments have got to be a couple of the more recent scum defeats...…..and I was at the 9-0 Old Trafford match.

I think we also got beat by BHA in the League Cup, when they were in the 4th division many moons ago, when we were in our prime...….that was a bit embarrassing.

76’?
shudder - back to my worse/most embarassing moment as a town fan (n/t) on 21:21 - Oct 21 with 2011 viewsmanchego

god yes

that was awful

fkme
shudder - back to my worse/most embarassing moment as a town fan (n/t) on 23:26 - Oct 21 with 1870 viewsallezlesbleus

shudder - back to my worse/most embarassing moment as a town fan (n/t) on 21:17 - Oct 21 by Bluespeed225

76’?

I think it may have been '75, but definitely around that time.
shudder - back to my worse/most embarassing moment as a town fan (n/t) on 04:47 - Oct 22 with 1772 viewsmonytowbray

shudder - back to my worse/most embarassing moment as a town fan (n/t) on 19:55 - Oct 21 by SitfcB

What did you have on your pizza?

Cheeseless with veg if I remember correctly. Papa Johns is mostly all for that Special Garlic dip.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024