Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leasing.com table 09:33 - Oct 9 with 1334 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I have found this on 4 different goal sites and BBC Sport and not one of them has the tables correct!

Either Spurs were given 3 points for winning on pens or Colchester and Spurs got a point each. In the case of the BBC, they have claimed Spurs won but given Colchester the points! (This may have been edited now).

Correct me if I am wrong, but it should be Town 6 points, Colchester 4 points (a win and a draw), Spurs 2 points (a draw with a bonus point for pens win) and Gillingham 0 points right?

Which means we are through to the next round but can stop Colchester getting through if Spurs get a result.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Leasing.com table on 09:39 - Oct 9 with 1269 viewsGuthrum

That is, as I understand it, correct.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Leasing.com table on 10:05 - Oct 9 with 1213 viewsPhilTWTD

Agree, I was looking last night and they're wrong. I assume they all must have picked up the table from the same original source.
Leasing.com table on 10:07 - Oct 9 with 1192 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Leasing.com table on 10:05 - Oct 9 by PhilTWTD

Agree, I was looking last night and they're wrong. I assume they all must have picked up the table from the same original source.

Presumably just some generic English competition formula that allocates 3, 1 or 0 points.

But was strange that Colchester were given 3 points for the BBC for losing on pens! Lol.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Leasing.com table on 10:13 - Oct 9 with 1157 viewsPhilTWTD

Leasing.com table on 10:07 - Oct 9 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Presumably just some generic English competition formula that allocates 3, 1 or 0 points.

But was strange that Colchester were given 3 points for the BBC for losing on pens! Lol.

They beat Gillingham and they appear to have been given two points for last night's game, so I assume whoever input the data had them down as the winners of the shoot-out.
Leasing.com table on 10:31 - Oct 9 with 1069 viewsMark

Who is responsible for making the simple game so complicated that even BBC Sport cannot work out how the league table should look? A bonus point for a penalty shootout win in a group table, absolutely ridiculous.
Leasing.com table on 11:00 - Oct 9 with 996 viewsNotSure

Livescore has it correct ...

https://www.livescore.com/soccer/england/efl-trophy-south-group-a/
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024