Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seems to me SAGA/Cruise.co.uk definitely know their target audience 14:47 - Sep 19 with 1776 viewsSpruceMoose

Old, British and xenophobic!

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2019/sep/19/saga-travel-firm-advertises-cru
[Post edited 19 Sep 2019 14:47]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Seems to me SAGA/Cruise.co.uk definitely know their target audience on 15:48 - Sep 19 with 339 viewswkj

Do you hate foreigners?

Do you fancy a holiday abroad?

I mean, what do you say to that conundrum

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Seems to me SAGA/Cruise.co.uk definitely know their target audience on 15:50 - Sep 19 with 334 viewsSpruceMoose

Seems to me SAGA/Cruise.co.uk definitely know their target audience on 15:47 - Sep 19 by homer_123

Not suggesting it should be a comfy environment as such. More that it's better out and tackled that repressed, festering etc etc

I guess that's similar to the argument over whether we should platform hateful voices or deny them oxygen. I'm a fan of the latter personally.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Seems to me SAGA/Cruise.co.uk definitely know their target audience on 15:51 - Sep 19 with 329 viewsSpruceMoose

Seems to me SAGA/Cruise.co.uk definitely know their target audience on 15:48 - Sep 19 by wkj

Do you hate foreigners?

On board the ship you never lose the feeling that you're walking down Mansfield high street even when pulling into port in Dubrovnik.

Seems to me SAGA/Cruise.co.uk definitely know their target audience on 15:53 - Sep 19 with 324 viewsfooters

Seems to me SAGA/Cruise.co.uk definitely know their target audience on 15:48 - Sep 19 by wkj

Do you hate foreigners?

They just board at Southampton and never leave.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Seems to me SAGA/Cruise.co.uk definitely know their target audience on 15:54 - Sep 19 with 319 viewsSpruceMoose

Seems to me SAGA/Cruise.co.uk definitely know their target audience on 15:53 - Sep 19 by footers

They just board at Southampton and never leave.

Southampton seems dangerously close to France.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024