Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Children of the Troubles 12:12 - Oct 6 with 2617 viewsMoriarty

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/culture/books/children-of-the-tr

A book for Boris.

fka omuircheartaigh

Children of the Troubles on 17:19 - Oct 6 with 499 viewsjeera

Children of the Troubles on 16:39 - Oct 6 by Marshalls_Mullet

I'm just a pacifist, I'm not one for unnecessary violence.

You are one for unnecessary posts though.

Never, ever known anyone to hold so many views on absolutely everything, and so often without a clue.

Really best to not make such offensive comments.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Children of the Troubles on 18:22 - Oct 6 with 483 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

So desperately sad. I couldn’t ever imagine an end to the troubles. But thankfully it ended. It’s almost like people have forgotten. It didn’t just happen. It took a lot. The GFA was genius to my mind. Amazing that this hard earned fragile peace wasn’t properly discussed during you know what. I hope they don’t have to issue a revised edition.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Children of the Troubles on 18:31 - Oct 6 with 462 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Children of the Troubles on 17:19 - Oct 6 by jeera

You are one for unnecessary posts though.

Never, ever known anyone to hold so many views on absolutely everything, and so often without a clue.

Really best to not make such offensive comments.

Each to their own.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Children of the Troubles on 18:32 - Oct 6 with 463 viewsfactual_blue

Children of the Troubles on 18:22 - Oct 6 by WestStanderLaLaLa

So desperately sad. I couldn’t ever imagine an end to the troubles. But thankfully it ended. It’s almost like people have forgotten. It didn’t just happen. It took a lot. The GFA was genius to my mind. Amazing that this hard earned fragile peace wasn’t properly discussed during you know what. I hope they don’t have to issue a revised edition.

Mo Mowlam deserves immense credit, although she admits Blair unlocked the door. His astute reading of character led him to spot that Paisley was immensely vain and so built a deal that would flatter him.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Children of the Troubles on 22:07 - Oct 6 with 430 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Children of the Troubles on 18:32 - Oct 6 by factual_blue

Mo Mowlam deserves immense credit, although she admits Blair unlocked the door. His astute reading of character led him to spot that Paisley was immensely vain and so built a deal that would flatter him.

Paisley wasn't involved in the Belfast Agreement if 1998. Learn your history before spouting off nonsense.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024