Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is planning on going to the Spurs U21 game? 15:22 - Aug 14 with 5913 viewsJ2BLUE

In theory I would quite like to boycott it in protest at U21 teams being included but I also quite like games like that where you can see a mixture of Town reserves and youngsters in a game which isn’t that important.

Are you going? Boycotting? Not going for other reasons?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Who is planning on going to the Spurs U21 game? on 09:20 - Aug 15 with 1144 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Who is planning on going to the Spurs U21 game? on 17:29 - Aug 14 by SitfcB

It’s £10 a ticket.

Then i'm going!

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Who is planning on going to the Spurs U21 game? on 09:22 - Aug 15 with 1138 viewsitfcjoe

Who is planning on going to the Spurs U21 game? on 15:53 - Aug 14 by ITFC_Forever

Yes, assuming I go to Bolton, it will be number 1000.

Then you can't.

I probably will, but then I go to most underage games of this will be one.

I hate the idea of it, and it is failing in the competition so hopefully will go away soon - but I think me not going will make no difference to the future of it.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Who is planning on going to the Spurs U21 game? on 09:27 - Aug 15 with 1120 viewsGooders7592

It's hard to argue at £10 a ticket so I'll be going.
Who is planning on going to the Spurs U21 game? on 11:20 - Aug 15 with 1071 viewshammo56

Just bought my ticket.
Wanted to get in early in case they sell out.
Who is planning on going to the Spurs U21 game? on 11:43 - Aug 15 with 1049 viewsTractorCam

Who is planning on going to the Spurs U21 game? on 09:20 - Aug 15 by JammyDodgerrr

Then i'm going!

If you want to see under 21s you can attend regular league games for free!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Who is planning on going to the Spurs U21 game? on 12:35 - Aug 15 with 1028 viewsblueden60

No! Cant accept Under 21 teams from clubs in a supposedly first team competition. Will go to the Gillingham and Colchester games though.
Who is planning on going to the Spurs U21 game? on 15:29 - Aug 15 with 1004 viewsSitfcB

Who is planning on going to the Spurs U21 game? on 11:20 - Aug 15 by hammo56

Just bought my ticket.
Wanted to get in early in case they sell out.

With over half the ground closed its certainly going to be a scrum for tickets...!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Who is planning on going to the Spurs U21 game? on 15:58 - Aug 15 with 989 viewslinhdi

Who is planning on going to the Spurs U21 game? on 15:29 - Aug 15 by SitfcB

With over half the ground closed its certainly going to be a scrum for tickets...!

They'll open more if demand justifies it.
Login to get fewer ads

Who is planning on going to the Spurs U21 game? on 18:38 - Aug 15 with 955 viewsSitfcB

Who is planning on going to the Spurs U21 game? on 15:58 - Aug 15 by linhdi

They'll open more if demand justifies it.

Well yeah but that’s not gonna’ happen.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Who is planning on going to the Spurs U21 game? on 21:55 - Aug 15 with 911 viewsITFC_Forever

Who is planning on going to the Spurs U21 game? on 09:22 - Aug 15 by itfcjoe

Then you can't.

I probably will, but then I go to most underage games of this will be one.

I hate the idea of it, and it is failing in the competition so hopefully will go away soon - but I think me not going will make no difference to the future of it.

Can’t now make Bolton as the Mrs has just informed me she is working that day, and I don’t think I’ll be able to talk two disinterested daughters in to going to Bolton and back in a day.

So number 1000 will now be Donny at home.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Who is planning on going to the Spurs U21 game? on 22:07 - Aug 15 with 903 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Who is planning on going to the Spurs U21 game? on 18:51 - Aug 14 by PJH

Four outfield players that started the previous game I think.

I think it's even more complicated than that. Something to do with players that have made the most appearances or start the match before or after or something like that.

Can, of course, sub 3 of the 4 at the first break in play and take the 4th off 'injured' straight after too. I think it's been done too!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Who is planning on going to the Spurs U21 game? on 22:17 - Aug 15 with 893 viewstextbackup

Off work - yep
Ipswich game - yep
At home - yep
Ipswich fan - yep

I’ll go, and to Colchester away, and probably Gillingham at home too

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024